Корзина 0 позиций
на сумму 0 руб.
8 (831) 274-00-00
Cannot find 'forum' template with page ''
Ответить
RSS
Best video

SXephil - YouTube Channel Review

SXephil is a YouTube sensation. He is at all times on the top views of the day record, and he's fantastic! SXephil, whose real name is Phillip DeFranco, talks about the news in a YouTube video on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. He puts his personal fun spin on the information, making it more enjoyable for viewers than the regular CNN News or a information station on television.

Phil is likely one of the funniest people on YouTube. Every day, he decides who he thinks the D-bag of the day is going to be. Though his channel has many sexual jokes, if you are sufficiently old and lack sufficient maturity to think that they're humorous, this is one of the best YouTube channel on the planet so that you can watch.

DeFranco averages around 250,000 views in the first couple days on his videos here. He gains so many views and feedback so quick, generally the comments are greater than the views as a result of YouTube can't calculate that quick.

I love this channel. Some examples of issues he says are: "Well, at some point I stated to myself, Phil, and I did say Phil, as a result of me and myself are on a first name foundation." "Well, that is that....anyhoozle."

This man is my favourite YouTube star, and I hope you'll like him simply as a lot as I do. His content material could be very innapropriate, so it's positively NSFW (not secure for work). This is not a humorous video you'll be able to present your boss. This is extra of a watch at home video. Also, don't let your youngsters watch it if they do not know about how to make babies. Phil will typically make references to this, and if your kid doesn't understand how this process works, they may know after watching about eight of his movies. This is a brilliant channel, and if you subscribe, you'll finally feel like you're a part of a nation. Oh, and should you missed this video, when the Vampire Robot Nazis who are additionally Chuck Norris and Dolphins come to plague the earth, the DeFranco nation is assembly in Kansas. We are going to begin an actual nation. The reason Phil picked Kansas is as a result of he thinks even him and a bunch of YouTube viewers may take over Kansas.

This channel is wonderful, and you must positively check it out no less than a couple instances. He has off days, the place the videos aren't that humorous, but many of the days, you may find yourself in stitches with laughter. I would rate this channel a ten out of 10 stars. It is definitely PG-13.
Cannot find 'forum' template with page ''
Ответить
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Загрузить файл или картинкуПеретащить с помощью Drag'n'drop
Перетащите файлы
Ничего не найдено
Загрузить картинки

Войти Регистрация
Корзина 0 позиций
на сумму 0 руб.